Skip to Content
VIPMud 2.0 is now available!
What is new in Version 2
- Supports most screen readers, namely Jaws, WindowEyes, System Access, NVDA, HAL/SuperNova, Cobra and MS Sapi. .
- Fixes the folder protection problems created by Windows's introduction of UAC.
- Works much better with Windows 8.1 and 10 than does VIPMud version 1.
- Is now integrated into the new MyAccount system, which has the benefits of immediate key replacements, on-line ordering, and a user-controlled account system.
- Has improved documentation.
- Fixes some bugs and implements several new features and changes.
Updates for Jaws 16 Users
If you are running Jaws version 16 with Shades of Doom 2.0, VIPMud 2.0, Time of Conflict 2.0, or GMA Cards, you may need to download the latest versions of these games From the Downloads page on the web site. Not everyone has this problem and so to avoid unnecessary work, you will want to first check to see if Jaws is not working properly with the game before you download the new versions.
Shades of Doom version 2.0 is now available!
What's New in Version 2
- Changes have been made so that sounds again represent the direction of the monster or object. After a previous version of Windows was introduced, sounds did not well reflect the actual position of the monsters and objects. The sounds seemed to center when the monster or object was close to the player character.
- Changes have been made to remove a few problems arising with the introduction of Windows 8.1,
- The user data files are now kept in the user's documents folder instead of being kept under the program files folder. This removes quite a few problems when trying to locate where Windows saved these files, especially for those running versions of Windows starting with the Vista version. This change should also eliminate problems related to privileges.
- You may now use the mouse to play Shades of Doom.
- Most of the sounds have been improved.
- The EVA has a new voice.
- You can select EVA's voice choosing between the default built-in voice, your screen readers' voice, or MS-SAPI.
- Cheat codes are included at no charge.
- There was a major reworking of the engine.
- Many small bugs have been fixed.
MyAccount - New Ordering and Key Replacement System
The new MyAccount system features:
Use the MyAccount link to find out more.
- Ability to create password-protected on-line accounts
- On-line database of all new orders, and eventually previous orders as well
- Receive your key replacements within minutes
- Ability to check on previously purchased games
April 2014 - Version 2.0 of Time of Conflict is now released
Time of Conflict 2.0 is a war game and war game designer. It gives you the ability to design weapons, units, terrain and maps for almost any current, historical, or fictional war situation.
Many major changes from version 1.0, Time of Conflict 2.0 continues the adventure.
Pacman Talks - Now only $15
Get it now!
2013 - Two New Free Games
GMA Cards is a collection of eight card games that consist of four solitaire type games, and four games where you play against the computer. The games include Seven-Stack Solitaire (some times known as Klondike), Poker Solitaire, Crib Solitaire, Accordian Solitaire, King's Corners, Cribbage, Gin Rummy, and a BlackJack game where you have a good chance of winning depending on your strategy.
In GMA Lander, you try to land your ship on a moon, asteroid or planet without crashing by using one key to control your thrusters. You must be aware of your fuel supply, altitude, thruster power, terminal velocity (if any), and acceleration caused by gravity.
This page and all its content is copyrighted © 2016 by G M A Games, (GMA Inc.)