Skip to Content
Time of Conflict 2.0 - New Features
- Now supports NVDA, Window Eyes, Jaws, Hal, Super Nova, and MS-SAPI.
- The game now supports your choice of turn-based or real-time play.
- Two new UDF's are available: a Trek-like space, and a world consisting of medieval unit types.
- There are many new maps available.
- You can play with or against any combination of up to four computer forces as opponents or as allies.
- We have greatly expanded the map building capabilities.
- There is now a World building wizard for more convenient UDF creation.
- The world building (UDF) capabilities have also been greatly expanded.
- There are new operators to allow you to automatically follow and attack an enemy.
- You now have the ability to set patrol routes for your units.
- There are many more unit operators to make tasks easier.
- There are many more unit types in the default World War II world.
- You have the ability to create lists which summarize units into cells, cells into water and land masses, water and land masses into a map summary, and the ability to do the reverse by obtaining details from these summaries.
- You have the option to set up your initial FORCES AT START OF PLAY FOR some developed MAPS.
- You have the ability to define and use terrain. terrain can affect unit attacks and movement.
- You can now obtain much more information about maps and units.
- There is now A console mode to create lists for those who prefer to type text commands rather than typing several single keystroke commands.
- There are now keystroke commands to jump to recent enemy actions.
- You can now press Enter to set focus to the location of a stated enemy action from within the history list.
- and there is much more.
This page and all its content is copyrighted © 2014 by G M A Games, (GMA Inc.)